Country Roads

Another Travel Blog

Helicopter Ride - River Island Tour

.
We had a nice helicopter ride on our 2nd day in Pigeon forge. It was a great experience because it was our first time. There were so many packages to choose from. We chose the tour called River island tour. It was a four minutes tour costing $20 per person. In my opinion the tour is worthy for the cost. In this tour we can experience a nice scenic view. Here are some photos taken from the sky.

















The river island













The lake. We didn't fly over it. It was included in another package (Douglas lake tour).



They provide head phones to communicate with the pilot during the tour, at a cost of extra $2 (as I remember). I was not listening to him anyway. I was lost in my own thoughts and sceneries below. In three words, "It was magnificent". 

.
Published by kalani Ruwanpathirana under , , on 12:36 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails