Country Roads

Another Travel Blog

Trip to Seattle - Day One

.
We planned a 3 day visit to Seattle, WA (to brother-in-law's place) in March 2011. I had to travel alone because my husband went there day before for a conference. I could reserve a ticket for me for $520 from Priceline.com. Yes it was a relatively high price because the dates were too close when I reserve the ticket and it was a Friday evening I planned to leave on. 

So I arrived at Indianapolis airport from a Star of America shuttle ($15 one way from Bloominton, IN). Normally Star of America provides low prices than Bloomington Shuttle Service. I was hoping to arrive in Seattle by 11.00 p.m in Pacific time but I couldn't reach there till next morning because of American Airlines.

My route was Indianapolis airport to Chicago (O'Hare)
Chicago airport to Seattle


View Larger Map
.

Due to my delay we lost half of the day. So we decided to go for a Ferry ride and visit Dungeness spit after lunch.
.
Published by kalani Ruwanpathirana under , , on 8:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails